Saturday, November 9, 2019, 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM (rain or shine)
Olivenhain Meeting Hall 423 Rancho Santa Fe Road, Olivenhain (Encinitas), CA
Vendor Info & Registration
Questions or inquiries? Please contact Mary Jo Nortman directly at (760) 436-2128 or email email@example.com
2019 entry form is available here – Entry Form, 2019
Important Information for Vendors
- All items must be made and sold by the vendor. NO RESALE items or manufacturers’ goods.
- Items can be embellished, improved, repurposed, home grown.
- For returning vendors, you can request the same booth but you must do so immediately, otherwise, it is first come, first served.
- Please send a SASE (self-addressed stamped envelope). We will send your confirmation and a map of the grounds and your booth.
- Entry fee is $45.00 for an 11×11 foot space or 6 x 3 foot inside hall or hotel (limited space inside). If you are an Olivenhain Town Council member your fee is $25.00. There will be an additional 10% fee over the first $100.00 of sales the day of the event.
- All vendors are responsible for collecting any, and all taxes on the sale of your items and a reporting to the IRS. Also, you must return an accounting of your sales for the day plus 10% of your sales over $100.00 to the Town Council in the envelope provided.
- Set-up for the day of the event is between 6:00 AM and 8:45 AM. Please follow staff directions for unloading vehicles. Vehicles must be quickly unloaded moved behind the Hall in the field or across the street at the Baptist Church. We need to save the close parking spaces for customers.
- Sometime before start of the event, please check in with the event chairman inside the Hall to your left to check in and pick up your envelope for the day. PLEASE return envelope with your 10% of over $100.00 sales ON THE DAY of the event. You are responsible for your own clean up in a timely manner at the conclusion of the event.
For further information, call Mary Jo Nortman at (760) 436-2128 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.