2020 Olivenhain Town Council Events:
- Olivenhain Fire Safe Council Kick Off Meeting – POSTPONED
Monday, March 16 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm – POSTPONED
- Olivenhain Meeting Hall & Grounds volunteer cleanup:
Saturday, April 4 10:00 am – 11:30 am
Please click on the SignUpGenius link below to sign up for this event:
- 48th Annual Olivenhain Brat & Beer Festival: POSTPONED
Sunday, April 26 Noon to 4:00 pm
- Annual Olivenhain Town Council General Meeting and Election of Officers:
Wednesday, June 24th at 7:00 pm
The OTC’s 2020 Annual General Meeting and Board of Directors election will be held outside on the dance hall circle on the grounds of the Meeting Hall property. All OTC members are encouraged to attend.
Seating will be provided. Social distancing will be practiced. Please bring a face covering. Along with the Board of Directors election, Dan Vaughn, OTC President, will provide an update of the OTC’s state of affairs.
- July 4th Parade and Picnic: Saturday, July 4th 11:30am – 3:00pm
Come join us for a celebration of July 4th at the Olivenhain Meeting Hall!
11:30 Bike Parade: Assemble along the east side of the Meeting Hall grounds, and we will parade along Cole Ranch Road. Decorate your bike/wagon/scooter if you like! Prizes for most patriotic canine, mask, etc.
Picnicking will follow the parade on the Hall grounds. Bring your own food and beverages, chairs and blankets. Patriotic music will be provided by the OTC.
Physical distancing will be required, and please bring a face covering to be worn whenever 6’ distances cannot be maintained. Outdoor exercise and recreation are now allowed when physical distancing can be maintained. If you are sick, please stay home, and if you are in a high risk group for Covid please take extra precautions to keep yourself safe.
If you plan on attending, please RSVP via email to firstname.lastname@example.org so the OTC can get an idea of how many people to expect.
- 1st Annual Olivenhain Members Beer Tasting: POSTPONED
(Date and time tentative)
- Summer Cinema Outdoor Movie Nights:
Friday, August 28th and Friday, September 11th at sundown (Tentative) (Movies for both nights TBD)
- Olivenhain Oktoberfest: POSTPONED
Sunday, October 4th from Noon to 4:00 pm (Date and time tentative)
- Local Political Candidates Forum (Tentative):
- 21st Annual Boy Scout Troop 2000 Haunted Hotel:
(Friday and Saturday nights in October 9/10, 16/17, 23/24, 30/31)
- Olivenhain Holiday Crafts Fair: POSTPONED
(Postponed until Spring 2021)
- Holiday Decorating of the Olivenhain Mtg. Hall Grounds:
Saturday, Dec. 5 from 9:00am to 11:00am
- Olivenhain Members Holiday Wine Tasting:
Wednesday, December 9th from 6:30pm to 8:30 pm
All events are held at the Olivenhain Meeting Hall, 423 Rancho Santa Fe Rd., unless otherwise noted.
For more information, please email: email@example.com