2019 Olivenhain Town Council Events:
- RSF Road Task Force meeting:
Saturday, March 2nd 9:00 am – 11:30 am
- Olivenhain Meeting Hall & Grounds volunteer cleanup:
Saturday, April 13th 9:00 am – 11:30 am
- 47th Annual Olivenhain Brat & Beer Festival:
Sunday, April 28th from Noon to 4:00 pm
- Annual Olivenhain Town Council Election of Officers:
General Meeting on Wednesday, June 5th at 7:00 pm
- July 4th Family Picnic Celebration:
Thursday, July 4th – Pending. Is anyone interested in leading the renewal of this great Olivenhain family tradition?
- Summer Cinema Outdoor Movie Nights:
Friday, August 23rd and Friday, September 6th at sundown
Aug. 23 – Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory (1971)
Sep. 6 – Spiderman-Into The Spider-Verse (2018)
- OTC Public Safety Forum:
Wednesday, September 11, 2019 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm
Presentations will be made by the following agencies/organizations:
– City of Encinitas Fire Department – Fire Safety
– San Diego Humane Society
– San Diego County Sheriff (North Coastal Station) – Captain Herb Taft
Presenters will be discussing wildfire safety, animal safety during emergencies, and other public safety issues affecting Olivenhain and its residents.
- Olivenhain Oktoberfest:
Sunday, October 6th from Noon to 4:00 pm
- 20th Annual Boy Scout Troop 2000 Haunted Hotel:
(Oct. 11 & Oct. 12, Oct. 18 & Oct. 19, Oct. 25 & Oct. 26)
Saturday, November 9th from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm Setup (Thursday, November 7th and Friday, November 8th)
As of Sep. 8, 2019 there are a very limited number of vendor spaces left. Please contact Mary Jo Nortman at 760-436-2128 before filling out an entry form.
- Olivenhain Members Holiday Wine Tasting:
TBD (Either Wednesday, Dec. 4th or 11th from 6:30pm to 8:30 pm)
- Holiday decorating of the Olivenhain Meeting Hall grounds: Saturday, December 7th from 9:00 am – 11:00 am
All events are held at the Olivenhain Meeting Hall, 423 Rancho Santa Fe Rd., unless otherwise noted.
For more information, please email: events@Olivenhain.org